- 3 slices aubergine
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Sea urchins paste (optional)
1. Grill the aubergines.
2. Add garlic,onions,and chopped cherry tomatoes to a pan and cook.
3. Add sea urchins paste to taste (optional).
4. To serve place one slice of aubergine on a plate and top with a slice of smoked salmon and tomatoe sauce.
5. Continue to layer with the remaining ingredients.
6. Garnish with basil oil and roasted cherry tomato. To make the basil oil, blend basil,olive oil,garlic and a pinch of salt.